- 8 ( prorated) work days of annual paid time off as sick & personal days
- Contribution to your State and or Federal Retirement Plan
- Medical and dental insurance
- Voluntary Vision Insurance (100% paid by the employee)
- Voluntary Short Term Disability Insurance (100% paid by the employee)
- Life Insurance (100% paid by the employer)
- Long Term Disability Insurance (100% paid by the employer)
- 75% and up to $3000 tuition reimbursement for your professional development courses / workshops depending on budget availability
- Relocation reimbursement of $1000 if you move more than 50 miles to accept this position
- Performance bonus upto $2000
- A great staff to work with !
Indiana Math and Science Academy offers a college preparatory education to Indianapolis youth on the Northside. IMSA North is opening the doors of STEM to Indy Youth since 2007. We are looking for dynamic candidates to be part of a great team on the path to great success.
We are looking for Instructional Aides for current openings for grades 6-8.
Spanish speaking is preferred.
Come and join this diverse group of educators and students for a challenging and rewarding growth experience.